Vision RT Ltd (We, us, our) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting this website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Vision RT Ltd of Dove House, Arcadia Avenue, London, N3 2JU.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on this website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use this website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on this website, submit information or enter a promotion or survey. The information you give us may include your name, address, and e-mail address.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to this website we will automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, and time zone setting; information about your visit, including materials you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information similar to that that you access on this website;
- to notify you about changes to this website;
- to ensure that content from this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer this website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve this website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of this website, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep this website safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of this website information that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of this website.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Vision RT Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (”EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the address provided above.
This website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the address provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
We will not knowingly collect, use or disclose any information submitted by children under the age of majority in the jurisdiction where they reside.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to Dove House, Arcadia Avenue, London, N3 2JU.